Kingston’s NV2 PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD is a substantial next-gen storage solution powered by a Gen 4x4 NVMe controller. NV2 delivers read/write speeds of up to 3,500/2,800MB/s1 with lower power requirements and lower heat to help optimise your system’s performance and deliver value without sacrifice. The compact single-sided M.2 2280 (22x80mm) design expands storage by up to 4TB2 while saving space for other components, making NV2 ideal for thinner notebooks, small-form-factor (SFF) systems and DIY motherboards.
Available in capacities from 250GB – 4TB2 to give you all the space you need for applications, documents, photos, videos and more.
- Gen 4x4 NVMe PCIe performance
- Ideal for laptops & small-form-factor PCs
- Capacities up to 4TB2
- Ideal for laptops & small form factor PCs
- Gen 4x4 NVMe PCle 4.0 performance with speeds up to 3000MB/s Read
- Lower power requirements & minimal heat to help optimize system performance.
- Available in a range of capacities up to 2TB to meet your data storage requirements.
Form factor M.2 2280 Interface PCIe 4.0 x4 NVMe Capacities2 250GB, 500GB, 1TB, 2TB, 4TB Sequential read/write1 250GB – 3,000/1,300MB/s
500GB – 3,500/2,100MB/s
1TB – 3,500/2,100MB/s
2TB - 4TB – 3,500/2,800MB/s
Endurance (Total bytes written)3 250GB – 80TB
500GB – 160TB
1TB – 320TB
2TB – 640TB
4TB – 1280TB
Storage temperature -40°C~85°C Operating temperature 0°C~70°C Dimensions 22mm x 80mm x 2.2mm Weight 7g (all capacities) Vibration operating 2.17G (7-800 Hz) Vibration non-operating 20G (20-1000Hz) MTBF 2,000,000 hours Warranty/Support4 Limited 3-year warranty with free technical support