- Security key: protect your online accounts by dual factor authentication with the Yubico YubiKey 5C security key the most powerful USB security key in the world that supports more Internet services and apps than any other from unauthorized access.
- FIDO: The YubiKey 5C is FIDO certified and supports Google Chrome as well as any other FIDO compliant application on Windows, Mac OS or Linux. Secure your login and protect your Gmail, Facebook, Dropbox, Outlook, LastPass, Dashlane, 1Password Accounts and many more.
- Suitable for USB C ports: Once registered, each service prompts you to plug in the YubiKey PC Security Key into a USB C port and tap the golden contact to get access.
- DURABLE AND SAFE: Extremely durable and safe YubiKeys are tamper proof, waterproof and kink proof. The YubiKey 5C is designed to protect your online accounts from phishing and accounts.
- Multi protocol support: the YubiKey USB authenticator supports NFC and provides multi protocol support including FIDO (U2F, FIDO2), Yubico OTP, OATH TOTP, OATH HOTP, Smart card (PIV), OpenPGP as well as the ability to challenge response to guarantee you strong hardware based authentication..Memory Storage Capacity: 0.0.
|Authentication methods||Passwordless, strong two factor, strong multi-factor|
|Design & durability||IP68 Water resistant, crush resistant, no batteries required, no moving parts|
|Device type||FIDO HID Device, CCID Smart Card, HID Keyboard|
|Manufacturing||Made in USA and Sweden|
|Productivity & communication||Google account, Microsoft account, Salesforce.com|
|Password managers||1Password, Dashlane Premium, Keeper, LastPass Premium|
|Cloud storage||Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive|
|Social||Facebook, Twitter, YouTube|
|Identity & access management||AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM), Centrify, Duo Security, Google Cloud Identity, Idaptive, Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft Azure AD, Okta, Ping Identity|
|Function||WebAuthn, FIDO2 CTAP1, FIDO2 CTAP2, Universal 2nd Factor (U2F), Smart card (PIV-compatible), Yubico OTP, OATH – HOTP (Event), OATH – TOTP (Time), Open PGP, Secure Static Password|
|Certifications||FIDO 2 Certified, FIDO Universal 2nd Factor (U2F) Certified|
|Cryptographic specifications||RSA 2048, RSA 4096 (PGP), ECC p256, ECC p384|
|Sustainability||Recycle as hardware|